Tuesday, September 02, 2008
I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. I think your mind really controls everything.-Michael Phelps




Teacher's Day was...
Aces Day, normal lessons-.-, EEE, concert. Nothing too special to mention.
I managed to write a card for all my teachers.
Happy belated Teacher's Day to all teachers.September holidays are here, but the teachers want us back everyday till tomorrow. Thurs & Fri will be out studying. We escaped to town before Amath today, for hash browns and muji pens:D
I didn't know how the weekend passed.
and I feel so bad for missing Petros' bbq.
Just recovered from a (stomach flu) -> sucks.
i'm tired
i'm tired
i'm tireddd
As THE DAYS are nearing I'm getting really tired.
I don't even know what homework there is, I'll do whatever I see(fr Julia). and I hate that trigo question because I spent 2 hrs on it and it's not supposed to be that confusing but it is and I hate it, it just sucksxzx ahh whatever it just is so annoying argh damn it bye.
Have to get started on sci. Have to do 5 chapters before 7.30pm -.-